11.18.2008

A Great Idea

I went into school today to pick up the frames I was supposed to get two weeks ago (oops).  Before I even got a foot into Colleens office she said, "What's this I hear about you being a flight attendant?" So I had to explain myself.  I was in Business of Photography about a year ago, and a teacher had gone around the class and asked everyone what we wanted to do when we graduated.  When it came around to be my turn I said, " I want to be a photographer, a flight attendant, and marry someone with a french accent." Pretty much all that was said back to me was, "You can't do that."

Well.  I will.
Maybe not the whole marrying someone with a french accent, but someone who can fake one?

So Colleen came up with a great idea for me to do a blog about being a flight attendant and a photographer.  Every where I'm sent, I'll take one picture and post it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess,
    Are you still a flight attendant and a photographer? If so, I would like to propose something. Email me at melissa@melissamercier.com

    ReplyDelete