2.04.2009

Lean Mean Grilling Machine

My 4 day trip started out yesterday at 11am.  

Grand Forks, Devils Lake, Grand Forks, Minneapolis, Duluth, Minneapolis and St. Cloud.
I started out with Steve and T.J.  They were only with me for the Grand Forks and Devils Lake turn.  Once we got to Grank Forks they were getting giddy in the cockpit about the cheeseburgers the crew makes us when we get to Devils Lake.  The last time I was supposed to go to Devils Lake we didn't land. I was getting excited!  They make them on the George Foreman grill.  We got a cheeseburger and a bag of chips for 2 dollars! Good deal!
I'm sick, so when we get up in the air my ears get clogged and I can't breathe, really uncomfortable, but at least the flights are short.  I had 4 cans of orange juice and I think it just made me feel worse.  We got into St. Cloud around 10:30.  I went straight for my bed.  At 5a.m. I woke up to the alarm clock that was going off in the room next to mine.  It went off for an hour so i finally got up and called the front desk so they could shut it off.  I woke up around 11. It felt so nice to sleep in!  I went out to get more ice to keep my sandwich cold, and got locked out of my room.  I had my key but since it was after check out time they changed the codes! SO...I had to walk down to the front desk, my hair was still wet and not brushed from taking a shower, ugh.  
I met my friend Becky for lunch at the Green Mill that was attached to our hotel, we split a pepperoni pizza.  She told me that she is going to the Holy Land for the entire month of May with a group of students from her school, she gets to go see the pyramids! 


No comments:

Post a Comment