2.02.2009

Da Smokehouse

Wednesday January 28th, 2009

We woke up again super early, opened the shades and saw...clouds.  We were so unmotivated we stayed in our hotel until Noon watching Americas Best Dance Crew on MTV.  The sun decided to pop out for 2 hours and we booked it to the beach.  Hannah taught me how to tan correctly.  We were laying about 50 feet in front of people who lived on the beach.  I opened my eyes at one point and there was a guy walking into the ocean with his shoes and jeans on.  He went out to a rock and did a cannon ball about 3 times and walked back up.  I guess he was washing his clothes.
Once it got cloudy and cold we decided to walk around the shops and get some ice cream. Then went back to the hotel and got ready to go for dinner.  We went over to Pam's to meet them and then went to The Elks Club for drinks and to watch the sunset (kind of.)  For dinner we decided to go to Da Smokehouse.  I can't say I've had a better barbeque chicken sandwich in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment